Nexus Initial Battery Report

Today was the first opportunity I had to really monitor and track the battery life on my new Nexus. Although I used it all day yesterday, I had to have a midday charge as I had evening plans and couldn't risk a dead phone. This morning I took it off the charger at 7 am, and its now been a full 12 hours and my battery is at 12%. I've had it running on Wifi all day, used it heavily (screen on time shows 5 hours) and have had no telephone calls on it. I've done a heavy amount of downloading apps via the Marketplace, taking pictures, and surfing. I was also running eBuddy in the background all day. I'm not sure if using wifi is a pro or con in the battery life of this device yet, but I will say I'm pleasantly surprised- its much more than I allowed myself to hope for.

Comments