Farewell Daewoo

Its officially the end of an era. 2 days ago Dean took pics of the Daewoo and put it on Craigslist. Within 5 minutes he got an email and set an appointment for a guy to see it that evening. (When all was said and done he got 40+ inquiries! Not bad for a car without airconditioning in Texas!) The buyer came, saw, and promptly fell in love with the Daewoo and bought it right away.
I didn't think I'd get so emotional about a car, but 'woo and I have been together for a decade now and its gotten me through some major events. It was my first new car, the one with me when I moved into the city. The one I drove the day I met Dean, the fuel economist that saved me money while I wasn't working 2 years ago. I will always have memories of tooling around the beaches in Long Island, maneuvering around Queens and Manhattan, hitting the tri-state area (when I was a Radiology Regional manager).
Well, I hope my old 'woo has moved on to a good home and will be enjoyed as much as it was with me. Be good to her, new owners!

Sent via BlackBerry Onyx

Comments