Top 10 Reasons I Love My Blackberry

Photobucket
Photo courtesy of Kodath

1. Bedside Mode- each night I drop it in the pod it dims and shows a clock as it charges
2. Pods- no need to fumble with cords, just drop it into the charging pod.
3. Shortcuts- a whole host of apps are just a single key press away
4. Keyboard- it comfortable, roomy and a total pleasure to type on
5. Customized LED- no need for noise- I can take a look at my phone and by the color know exactly what's trying to get my attention.
6. Socialscope- One app that keeps me in the loop with all my social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Foursquare)
7. Context menus- being able to so easily share my pictures, webpages, and everything else makes a usually isolated experience so social
8. Tivo DVR Scheduler- not only can I set up shows to record, I can see what's interesting to watch for the week.
9. Trackpad- being able to navigate with nothing more than a feather light touch over the pad- without getting my screen all grubby- is a joy.
10. Battery Life- I can comfortably run over 2 full days on a single charge!

Comments