2010 Anticipation

Next year is going to be a thrilling one in the mobile tech space. In its second year, WebOS might be able to gather some real momentum. Blackberry has been able to shake its strictly corporate persona and Windows Mobile 6.5 will be paving the road to WinMo 7 (hopefully).
Recently the HTC 2010 lineup was leaked and as expected, there were a ton of Android devices in the mix. Then I spotted this sexy beast which is exactly what I had been waiting for back in 2007 and 2008- a VGA Qwertybar phone called the Trophy running Windows Mobile:


Photobucket
And if that wasn't enough, its also rumored to have a 3.0 inch capacitive screen, a 5MP camera and a 1400mAh battery. Wow.
While I felt a bit let down by the summer of 2009, I can definitely see myself revving up for a more interesting 2010!

Comments