Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suddenly Working Apps

Photobucket

Either AT&T is doing stuff behind the scenes or I am losing my mind- both are cause for pause. On Sunday I couldn't get Googlesync working on my new 9700, which was problematic as I was trying to get my calendar items on it. I also noticed I couldn't play YouTube videos- either directly from the site or using the Vision app: not a major deal since I don't really use the site via mobile. I also couldn't get Sugarsync to work properly. It would launch fine, but when trying to open a document it would give an error message indicating that I had no application to handle the file type- which I did, DocumentsToGo.
Yesterday morning Google Sync suddenly started working again and happily synced up all my data. In the evening I tried using Vision again and videos played with no problem. And this morning I gave Sugarsync another shot and my documents opened up in DocumentsToGo with no problem. And with that, all apps are officially working as they should be!

blog comments powered by Disqus