Blackberry Conversion Cog

I've been looking for a Blackberry app to do conversions, including currency, and yesterday I found the perfect candidate. Conversion Cog handles a variety of conversions and looks sleek as it does it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

You can also customize this app by limiting the conversion types you'd like to see, as well as what color background you'd like to use:

Photobucket

The killer feature, to me, is the customer service. Once I purchased the app I noticed that it was missing a currency I wanted to have access to. I emailed the support email, and within 12 hours I received an email back notifying me that it had been added! Unbelievable! For just $2.99 that's a lot more customer service than I ever expected.
If you're looking for a quick way to do your conversions, I highly recommend this. Available in AppWorld.

Comments