The Waiting Game.....

Well, this is it; I'm officially back to the waiting game. I've used and loved my Bold for 8 and a half months but the lack of memory and low budget camera have finally gotten to me. I'm now waiting for the Bold 2 (Onyx) to be released; its promising a smaller form factor, improved camera and double the memory which is just the bump I'm looking for.
In the meantime I decided to use one of the leaked OS5 which should give me a taste of what I can look forward to when I get the Onyx. The highlights of the new operating system are aesthetic improvements to various areas, for example the text message application:

Photobucket Photobucket

The downside is that the already low memory is taxed even more. Where I was starting with about 35MB with about 20 applications installed, I'm now starting with 27MB with about 12 installed applications. I debated going back to one of the 4.6 OS's but then decided to leave well enough alone- the core applications are so much more improved and when I pass this along to Dean, he'll definitely appreciate the difference.
So, once again I'm back to playing the waiting game. Just like I waited for HTC Fuze, the HP 910, Treo 750, Samsung Blackjack. Wow, it sure seems like I spend a lot of time waiting for new toys!

Comments