Bugging Me...


Its already August, but there are a number of things that I'm sick of hearing about. In no particular order:

-Apple's app approval process. Look, at this point we have created the beast that is Apple. You all have spent years telling them how wonderful they are and how Microsoft sucks in comparison- this is the outcome. Deal.

-Search Engines: Bing, Wolfram Alpha, its enough already. Quit it.

-The Economy: I feel like the recession is the new alert level. Every morning there is someone on the news reminding me of how broken things are. Just fix it, mkay?

-Jessica Simpson: I don’t care who she’s dating, dumped, or wearing.

….more later


(As an aside, AT&T went to my home today and fixed our phone and internet issue. I got a call telling me it was fixed and I was able to use LogMeIn to connect to my home PC, which showed me all is working now.)

Comments