Viigo with Friendfeed

Friendfeed is one of those services that I signed up for but never really got into. The general rule of thumb for me is that if there isn't a way to get a rich mobile experience from a service, I'm not going to be that into it. I've visited the friendfeed website a handful of times and have always been impressed with the information people are sharing, but the mobile page wasn't compelling enough to keep me coming back.
The latest beta of Viigo has changed all of that to me. In addition to bringing other goodies like PageOnce (more on that in another post), Podcasts and Twitter, it has an excellent Friendfeed interface which makes it fun to see the content that others are sharing. You can also comment and 'like' items directly from within Viigo. I highly recommend this version- many people complain that Viigo is a memory hog, so you may as well get the biggest bang for your megabyte! If you want to give it a shot, you can download it OTA from: http://www.viigo.mobi/download/privatebeta

Sent via BlackBerry Bold

Comments