Reality Check....

I usually hate to post just to apologize for the lack of posts, but I think I can make an exception today. It has been a crazy, crazy week. On the homefront, we have learnt that Seth needs to have surgery to get tubes put into his ears to help them drain properly. We knew his ear infections were starting to become a bit excessive, but I hadn't properly prepared myself for that piece of news. They say they will need to use gas to make him unconcious for the surgery and just the thought of that makes me nauseaus with fear. The surgery is scheduled for next Friday, and I am counting the minutes until its done and over.
Things have also been hectic at work lately. We've had 3 resignations, and so the process of hiring replacement staff and orienting them is draining. On a side note- how the heck are people resigning in this economic climate?? Even if I had a tempting offer, I'd hate to be the last in (and therefore, subject to first out) in this economy!
My tech life has been relatively uneventful. I received my new iPod Touch 2G on Tuesday and have found the external speaker to be exactly what I had hoped it would be. My 1G iPod is on eBay and hopefully will be sold by the end of the weekend. I fell in love with the Speck Fitted case and ordered one for the new iPod.

Photobucket

It seems the hunt for the perfect case is the national iPod-lover pastime so I guess I am fitting right in there!
I'll get back to posting regularly very shortly and you can look forward to hearing my impressions on the new Kindle DX, the latest Pre rumors, and my reaction to the iPod Touch as a gateway drug to the iPhone. In the meantime, you can catch my snippets on Twitter or in the right sidebar. Toodles!

Comments