'What's On' for iPhone

I always look for TV Guide apps on my mobile devices and my iPod Touch is no different. I heard a lot about the DirecTV app but I didn't like 2 things about it: it doesn't open and just show you the tv listings (you need to select the time you want to view) and it doesn't let you pick the channels that you want to see.
What's On is a neat free app that lets you pick the channels you want to see and opens up to show you the current tv listings. Its color-coded by genre of program, and there is a nice synposis displayed when you tap the program.
Sadly, it doesn't cache data so you'll only be able to use it when you have a data/wifi connection. Unlike the DirecTV app, you also won't be able to use it to schedule shows. But if you need a simple, handy, free TV Guide, this one is it.

What's on tv listings

What's On movie description

Comments