What Mobile Device did you have when...

Many people remember where they were when memorable events in their life happened, but do you remember what phone you had? Here are a few of mine, in no particular order:

-I had a Samsung Blackjack when my son was born on Oct 23, 2007. I also had that same phone when we bought our house in April of the same year.

- I had the HP iPaq 910 when Obama won the election on Nov 10, 2008.

-I had a Handspring Visor Platinum on September 11, 2001.

-I had an Accompli 009 on my first date with my husband.

-I had a Treo 650 when I got married on June 28, 2004. I remember locking it in the safe in our hotel room in Ocho Rios, Jamaica before getting in the limo taking me to the beachfront.

-I had a Treo 180 during the Northeast blackout of 2003. I lived in Queens (NY) at the time and remember trying to connect to data to find out what the heck was happening.

What phones do you remember having during memorable events in history and *your* life?
Sent via BlackBerry Bold

Comments