SocialScope 0.9.5 Beta Trickles Out

Well, I was thrilled to get an email about an hour or so ago inviting me to download the latest beta of SocialScope. This version promised several improvements including:

- Multiple Twitter Accounts
- Twitter Profiles
- View Reply Messages within the app
- Groups
- Save tabs between logouts
- Search tabs
- New Direct Messages Interface
- New Icon
- Option to use Escape to go to Tabs
- Cleaner interface
- Comment on Facebook Updates from within app
- Friends and Followers lists
- Save updates as drafts
- $ticker searching
- Read/Unread tracking
- New Message Notification on tabs
- New Update notification in ribbon bar (OS 4.6 and above)
- Album Preview for Facebook Picture Updates


So far I've been beyond impressed. Its much, much faster, seems to take less memory and the avatars are cached so each time you open it, you don't have to wait for it to re-render. I've never said this before, but here's the thing: I would pay for SocialScope. I've never paid for social networking but I would do it for SocialScope- it is just that good!


Sent via BlackBerry Bold

Comments