PageOnce for Blackberry: The Best App EVER

Photobucket

The very great thing about having the new Blackberry App World is the ability to find apps that you might not have found on your own. For me, that meant finding the incomparable PageOnce service which not only is invaluable on my Bold, but also is a great tool on my desktop! The idea is simple: aggregate all of your bills, account info, onto one page that you can look at to see the what, when, and how much of your financials. The Blackberry app neatly shows you a synopsis and detail of each account, then a summary by account type (credit cards, bank accounts, etc)

Photobucket
Detail by account


Photobucket
Summary by type

What got me really excited was the level of detail it provides for services like cell phone usage:

Photobucket

I was thrilled to find such a service using App World, and frankly that alone has made the store worth its weight in gold to me! I expected to pay a high monthly subscription fee and was pleasantly shocked to find that all this is only $9.99 per year! There's also a nice trial of 5 accounts that you can get through App World, and I believe that the desktop version is free, meaning that you can really get a feel for what it does before putting it on your device. They also seem to be extremely secure, which helps my peace of mind.

Comments