Battery Watch- HTC Fuze Edition

It occurred to me that I should keep track of how my phone makes it through the day using the standard battery to be able to identify how much added juice I get from the extended battery once I receive it.

For the past 2 days I've switched back to an old-time favorite IM client; OctroTalk. For now it seems to be having very minimum impact on my battery life compared to Palringo and Beejive. I have it configured to auto turn on at 8am, off at 10pm and autorun on startup.

ADDED: I have push email turned on.

This morning I took my phone off the charger at 7am fully charged. Its a work day, but I haven't docked to my computer so that I can keep an eye on the battery.I traced my trip to work using GoogleMaps and my GPS this morning. I downloaded a 60Mb podcast file using BeyondPod and my 3G connection, Watched about a half hour of video during lunch, talked on the phone for about 15 minutes all while connected to OctroTalk. I also did some light browsing using Opera Mini. The time is now 1pm and my battery is at 52%.

I'll keep you posted as the day goes on.

Sent from my HTC FUZE™

Comments