A Bold Excursion

Photobucket



My admiration of the Blackberry Bold has certainly been no secret to regular readers of Mobigasmic, so this latest piece of news should come as no suprise: I've ordered a Blackberry Bold! I found one online for a price that was simply too good to pass up, and have decided to give it the old college try. I don't expect to fall in love- I just want to have a little roll in the hay with it. It should be here in a few days, and I've compiled a list of things I'd like to do with it:

1. Get a Blackberry Plan (BIS?)
2. Twitter- using Twitterberry
3. Use MobiPocket to read my eBooks
4. Find an IM client (either Beejive or Palringo)
5. Find an RSS reader (BlackberryCool?)
6. Transfer movies from my Tivo-To-Go desktop to the Bold
7. Find a way to get video podcasts (ideally without iTunes)
8. Use YahooGo and Live Search
9. Try the SlingPlayer beta
10. Do an in-depth comparison of the Fuze and the Bold

If there's anything you'd like to see or hear more about, especially from a Windows Mobile user's perspective with absolutely no Blackberry background, be sure to let me know!

Comments