I Can't Do Without- BeyondPod

Its been 6 weeks now that I've been working and one of my favorite times of the day is lunchtime. Why? Because thats when I get to nip into my car and have some alone time with my Fuze. No baby, no husband, no coworkers, just me and my gadget- heaven!
During that time i like to catch up on video podcasts and with my VGA screen its really a huge treat. I use BeyondPod to download all my favorite shows automatically in the wee hours of the morning and when I'm ready to watch them they are right there in my Windows Media library.
(Between the excessive buffering while streaming, and the struggle to play even the downloaded podcasts I've had to leave Coreplayer out of this equation. Suprisingly on the Fuze, it seems Windows Media Player is the best video choice as it smoothly plays my podcasts.)
These days, i barely even go into BeyondPod itself, but its nice to know that it does exactly what i need it to do behind the scenes!

Sent from my HTC FUZE™

Comments