Does Your Device Excite You?

These days its not enough to have a device that can 'do it all'. It has to excite me in the process. I realize that as much as my Ubiquio and iPaq could do, they simply didn't excite me in the way that my Fuze does. Aside from constantly checking the screen to catch just a glimpse of its VGA goodness, I love the touch interaction with the screen. I like the steady feeling of knowing each morning when I wake up that my phone is going to wake up too! I love the chimes and alarms available and I even appreciate the small things like the HTC volume selector.
I thought I'd have a really hard time moving from a QWERTYbar form factor to a slider but the quality and quantity of the screen more than makes up. And the HTC onscreen touch soft keyboard makes it such a pleasant experience to do a quick reply without having to open the keyboard. And when its time to really settle in and do some long typing, theres nothing like the spacious keyboard to let me really express myself.
Battery life, as with every device I own, is something that I have to find a way to cope with. I have a total of 3 batteries and simply swap them out with one in the Fuze, one in my purse, and one in the charger- I never have to worry about running out of juice. And swapping the battery means that I get to do a soft reset and thus a bit of spring cleaning routinely!
So, does your device know how to press *your* buttons?

Sent from my HTC FUZE™

Comments