MY iPaQ 910 WishList

Photobucket

Generally, when you don't hear me talking about a device it means that its working great and I have no gripes. And such is the case with my HP 910. Its working fantastically, and the only niggling issue is that it occasionally loses my SD card for a few moments.
Memory is fantastic and performance has been stellar. I really can't complain about anything. However, one thing I'd love to see is a standalone charger for a spare battery. I've made my peace with not getting much more than 6 hours of heavy and consistent use, and have found a spare standard battery that I can swap in the evening. But HP- please, please make a standalone battery charger! How amazing would it be for me to just pop the depleted battery into a charger!

UPDATE 9/20/08: Solved! See this post for details!

Comments