How iPhlunked

Well, I had what should have been the most brilliant plan in the world....I figured I would use my upgrade to buy an iPhone 3G, then sell it on eBay for a tidy profit. But, I didn't count on a few stumbling blocks along the way:

1. Activating the iPhone plan would mean that I could only access data and internet on the iPhone. Since I had to stay at least a month on the plan, that would mean that there was a month that I wold not be able to use my HP 910 to its full potential. 

2. The store seemed pretty adamant that I would have to keep the iphone data plan for the 2 years that the renewal contract was for. This was contrary to what I had read which indicated that I could change my plan after a month.

So I decided not to go ahead with it. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of not having a data plan for a month, and possibly for 2 years! I also don't want to mess with the possibility of losing my number...it took a lot of flirting and sweet-talking to get my number which consists almost entirely of 0's and I've had it for almost 10 years!

Photobucket

Comments