Sadly, I announce the death(?) of my HP 910

So, here I am in New York, miles away from home and my HP has kicked the bucket. I have no idea what happened. I (thought I) had solved the problem by removing what I imagined to be a corrupt or incorrectly formatted SD card, and was perfectly content to use my device with no memory card over the holiday.
We picked up the rental car and I went to turn on Google Maps and it suddenly said "shortcut not found". Odd. So I did a soft reset. It reset up to the HP screen and hung. And that's all it keeps doing. Tried a hard reset and it still hangs at the 'clean boot' screen. I know something good is happening deep down because I see the LED go on when I plug it into the charger, but thats about it.
So, to recap, I am on holiday waiting to hear if I got the job I've been dying for, and no working phone. Thanks HP. Great work.

Comments