HP 910- Review after a few hours...

Panoramic shot taken with hp 910

Well, there's no easy way to say this- I'm in love. At first I thought the keyboard was uncomfortable to type on but I realized that was because I was using my fingernail tips to type- the keys are sufficiently 'squishy' that I can use the pad of my fingertips to type pretty quickly.

A really nice touch is that, from the home screen you can begin dialing a number and it will match the letters as well as numbers (a la Treo) which is nice. My Ubiquio would only search for names- to enter a number you'd have to initiate dialing from the dial screen.

Another thing is the buttons on the side. They are slightly recessed so they don't get accidentally pressed.

I've given the camera a couple of tries and find it to be better than I've had on a pda. Its got a nice panoramic setting that 'stitches' the images together as you take them and then makes one long view. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Here's a regular shot taken in full light:

Photo Taken with Hp 910

And here is one I took in my laundry room, pitch black with only the device's LED for lighting:

taken in pitch black with led only

Not too shabby! More later...

Comments