First Few Moments with my HP iPaq 910

I've been playing with my iPaq while I let it charge and a few things are really quite cool. First of all, here's the memory:

Photobucket

And here are some other cool things I've found in no particular order. Remember that I haven't popped a sim or SD card in it yet.

-There is an optional keyguard function which you can select. If you check the option, then you'll have to press the left, then right softkey once you turn it on. Nice that its optional

-The camera is miles faster at capturing than the Ubiquio. Just about on par with the Treo 750 if I remember well.

-The panoramic capture on the camera is brilliant. As you take each shot, it shows you a faded edge of the photo you took prior to help you line it up. 

-You can program all the keys. 

-It is in fact a d-pad, and not a joystick/nub as I had thought. the d-pad is nice and comfortable thanks to the rounded edges.

-It seems very fast and snappy. Even changing themes is just about instantaneous. 

More to follow...

Comments