My Techie SoulMate!

Photobucket
Let me start of by saying that I am very happily married. And one of the things that makes my marriage work is that we are interested in different things- his hobby is cars and car tech and mine is...well, we all know what mine is. However, I was doing some research on the Imate 9502 and stumbled onto Trent's blog, Trent's Sense. Reading through his blog I felt such a sense of deja-vu---he falls in love with the idea of a device, gets it, and then...gets bored.
I can't help it, and apparently neither can Trent. Somehow the anticipation of the device builds it up into much more than it actually is. It's great to know I'm not alone in this vicious cycle :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doing research on the i-mate 9502? Whaaat?

BTW it's enormous.
Lulama said…
Yes, doing research. I was curious about how it stacked up against the Jasjar. No, not as a phone for myself, lol!