Hp 910- Good News, Bad News

Photobucket

More photos have surfaced on the web of the HP iPaq 910 and I've noticed somethings I didn't catch earlier. The good news is that the reset button is right on top meaning that I won't have to be prying the battery cover off to do a reset...I don't care how 'stable' a device is- I use enough 3rd party applications and beta software that I need to be able to soft reset without a whole to-d0. 
The 'bad' news is the placement of the USB port. First of all, its on the side and not on the bottom. This means that its not going to be easy to find an elegant cradle or dock for it. And another minor irritation is that HP has gone the HTC route and made the headset a USB one. So you won't be able to charge the device and listen to music at the same time. I picked up a Motorola S9 Bluetooth headset on eBay (although I suspect the one I got is a fake- more on that another time) so I intend to go Bluetooth only on this one.  
ROCKR S9
I'm not soured on the HP at all...its just good to know all the pros and cons before going into it. 

Comments