You Need YouMail!

Photobucket   
In a nutshell, YouMail is the equivalent of having a free secretary screening your calls without having to install any software on your phone. Some ways I use it:
-I have the sound of a fax machine set as a greeting for some of my nuisance callers. They call a whole lot less now!
-Have a custom greeting for my husband that recognizes him from his caller ID.
-Have a greeting for callers with blocked caller ID telling them that I do not accept such calls. 
You can find a million different ways to use it- it eliminates the need to install certain programs to your phone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, so I'm usually not one to change what works but this is way too cool and so much better that my old voicemail. I would have never thought that having all this stuff would matter but guess what? It does!
I am so, so, so digging Youmail! i totally freaked by guy out with a personal greeting and i even used the fax tone you mentioned.
Thanks for the heads up on this.. Well worth it!