TwitToday- Pure Twitter Simplicity

TwitToday is a very simple Today plugin for Windows Mobile which lets you send a Tweet without launching anything. The first time I tried it, something wasn't working quite right and it kept giving me an error message.
I gave it another shot tonight and was happy to find that it works beautifully. Tapping the 'T' launches PIE and takes you to the mobile Twitter page.
The only gripe that I have with it, and its a tiny one, is that you need to tap the screen before you start typing, then tap the 'ok' button. I wish it worked by button presses only. But, its such a small issue. If you have the real estate to spare, go ahead and grab it from http://dalelane.co.uk/blog/?p=244

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey thanks for your help. Couldn't find any info about twittoday anywhere except freewareppc.com. *subscribes to rss*