HP Ipaq 900 Lust Kinda Waning....

Photobucket
The HP Ipaq 900 has shown up on the FCC and its being met with mixed reviews. Personally, its looking a bit squat to me and not at all attractive. I'm feeling a bit blah about it now...in fact, I'm feeling a bit blah about everything now. I was listening to Bonnie Cha of CNET on a podcast yesterday and she made an observation that pretty much sums up my feelings lately. She pointed out that there seems to be no real innovation lately in the PDA Phone market- more memory here, more megapixels there, but nothing really to bowl you over. 
In fact, I suspect that when the HP 900 comes out, there will be forums full of complainers of things not working quite right on it. *Sigh* At least with my UBiQUiO I know what the flaws are and have pretty much been able to work around them. 
For now, I think I'm going to wait patiently for my UBi to be repaired/replaced and returned. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Any new phone is really, really going to have to be bringing the sexy to lure me away from my UBi. And so far, the HP Ipaq 900 definitely isn't it.

Comments