AOL MyMobile Beta

YahooGo raised the bar pretty high in the playing field of search engine/email mobile offerings. MSN Live has become the Windows Mobile defacto. Google2Go, not made by Google, was a dismal disappointment so we've been waiting to see who would step into the ring next.

AOL MyMobile is the next one to hit the scene and is in beta now. It looks pretty interesting, but its going to have to be something special to knock Yahoo out of its top spot.


Photobucket

Naturally, I don't have a way to test this as my Ubiquio died yesterday and the seller of my Treo 750 is taking his sweet time even responding to me. Anyone try it so far? What's the verdict?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have downloaded and used AOL MyMobile and I love it! If you have a Windows Mobile device, you just got to wap.aol.com/mymobile on your phone's browser and access the download from there. It's great for access to my AOL Mail and AIM... the AIM feature really makes this client standout. Even if you aren't an AOL users, there are lots of interesting applications included such as MapQuest, CityGuide, Moviefone, News, Sports, Weather, and more. Definitely check it out when you get your phone working!
Lulama said…
Thanks for the tip! Will be trying it on my Treo today!