Welcome!


Its been a long time coming, but Live Spaces finally teed me off enough to jarr me out of complacency and forced me to take my blog elsewhere. The move wasn't too bad, and was made easier by some tricks of Blogger. As you can see from the right lower sidebar I've even been able to include archives from the old site relatively seamlessly.
What finally drove me over the edge was Live Spaces' dodgy email posting capabilities. I rely on being able to maintain Mobigasmic primarily via my PDA Phone- if I can't rely on that to work properly then I have trouble on my hands. Some of my emailed posts were hitting the blog up to 25 hours after being sent, while some weren't getting on at all. I've needed a change for a long time now, and I'm glad I finally did it. 
Thank you for making the switch with me, and please remember to update your favorite RSS feed reader (including your mobile one!) to the new feed address. In addition, you can now conveniently chat with me via the Plugoo box to the right. My Tweets (from Twitter) are now prominently displayed to the right as well, so you can keep track of what I'm up to even when I don't have time to make a full post. 
To my new readers, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! Mobigasmic has been live for almost 3 years now and is an outlet for anything that comes into my head. Admitedly, most of my thoughts do tend to be about mobile devices in some form or other, although I have been known to post about other things as well!

Comments