How Using Vista is like Motherhood






1. I knew Vista was on its way, but I was still surprised the first time I saw it.
2. Preparing for Vista was time-consuming and somewhat expensive.
3. Programs that worked before, no longer worked properly once Vista arrived.
4. In spite of all the reading I had done, I still found myself unprepared for Vista when it got here.
5. Sometimes Vista would 'forget' things I had already taught it.
6. Everyone who saw Vista when it came out thought it was adorable. But no one wanted to have to live with it.
7. Vista kept me up some nights trying to get it all together.
8. Once I had Vista, there was no sending it back.
9. Every now and again Vista makes a big old mess that I have to clean up.
10. Still, I love my Vista and wouldn't trade it in for anything else.

Comments